Thursday, July 2, 2009

Farmer's Market Loot

Last week, I went to a Farmer's Market in Jar's hometown of Berthoud. It was small with all of maybe a dozen vendors. But, I came away with some serious veggie loot! I didn't see much at first that caught my eye, then came to a vegetable vendor who was doing a special. All the veggies you can fit into a plastic grocery sack for 10 buckaroos! So Sienna and I started loading our bag up with lots of fresh, yummy veggies!


We had to go home and weigh our loot!


Yup...that's 19 lbs. 4 oz!


I couldn't believe all that we got and we haven't even been able to eat it all yet!

3 comments:

ASL Club said...

OH, man. That's a lot of snacks for a little bit of money. Jealous!

Amy S said...

Oh my gosh that's amazing!! It looks delish. The farmers market is definitely my new favorite thing.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Way to bargain shop!