Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sisser Time

I have the best sister! I am so excited to be closer to her geographically so we can play more often! Recently, I drove down to Colorado Springs for a few days during her week off. It was awesome to just hang out and do sista things!


Me and my sista-Linds. Most people don't think we look like sisters- probably because Linds is so HOT!


She has a cat who apparently loves to play in bags and who acts more like a dog than a cat! One day we came home to find cherries all over the floor because Lily thought they were toys.


We did some jewelry making while I was down visiting as well. I made this summer necklace for Linds. Hope you're wearing it! If not... send it up to me! :)


Linds didn't know how to drive a stick-shift so who better to teach her than her big sis! Gotta love zooming around the church parking lot seeing what gear you can get up to!


HA! This is fun! She didn't even kill it a hundred times...just a few. :)


We also went to the movies and saw My Sister's Keeper- a very good flick! We of course brought along the necessities...popcorn & snacks and tissues!


Linds was so sweet! She even left me a note of the mirror!


Love you Linds! Thanks for letting me come hang out with you for a few days! Next time, you get to come up north to see me!


Peanut, Me & Baylee- part of the reason I went down to visit was to help Lindsey babysit the animals since Mom & Dad were out of town.


I also got to see my bro Kev and sis-in-law Lori when they got back from their vacation and came to pick up their pooch Max who we were also dog-sitting.

Thanks for a fun time Linds! Love you!

5 comments:

Amy S said...

Looks like fun! Glad you get to see your fam. Emi misses you!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I was going to leave a comment telling you how much I loved the first picture of you and linds...but as I kept scrolling down the blog I loved them all!! I miss my sista's!!!! Glad you girlies were able to play together!! Can't wait for the CA updates!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love you sis :) I miss you so much and this entry pretty much made me cry! Thanks for being so awesome :) Miss you and hope to seee you soon!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun- I am getting so excited to come to CO -- 1 week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.