Thursday, July 23, 2009

California Knows How to Party (Part 2)

I had a few more relaxing days in Cali and fit in some fun around town as well. I of course had to try and take as many pics of the little ones as possible!


Jordan loves to climb into anything he can!


One seriously cute little man!

Finally! Audrey is looking at the camera when she says "cheeeessse!"

David & Mel have an awesome backyard with lots of plants, veggies and trees. Most of the time it was too hot to play out there much but we went out a few times and I had to try my hand at an artistic photo.


They have some awesome sunflowers in their backyard. This one was just amazing!


One morning, Melanie & I took the kids to a park nearby that has a water park- well a place with lots of sprinklers and stuff for kids to play in. It was really fun!


Me & the kids at the park (again, Audrey isn't looking at the camera!).


Jordan, Melanie & Audrey- so cute.

Audrey mostly just wanted to play on the HUGE playgrounds (yes plural) they had there instead of in the water.


Jordan & Mel- he would go into the water and then come running out and give you a big, wet hug!


Jordan & I- stylin' in our hats and sunglasses and yes, he is always eating! Little piggy!


Jordan & I played in the water a lot. It was actually really fun and he seemed to like it too.


Audrey sitting on her towel to go down the slide so she didn't get a bum-burn.

One day, David took me to work with him for a few hours. I'd never seen him in court or even been in court (thank goodness!) and wanted to see what it was all about. I got to see him in a sentence hearing and walk around the courthouse a lot and be in a room with lots of inmates. It was a little scary for me but not to worry, by big bro was always near by!


This is very serious business.

David in his office- he is very important, so he says. ;)
Thanks for taking me to see what you do! Love you!

2 comments:

ASL Club said...

I didn't know your brother was a lawyer... did I? Impressive. ~Jenn

Kern County Kids Read said...

cute of david in his office! I still haven't seen him in court -- he may never let me go.