Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO-rito Night-o-fun!

So, we found out that Chipotle was having a free burrito night for Halloween called BOO-rrito. We wanted to make sure it was legitimate so our pal, Maura, looked it up online, and sure enough, it was real. You just had to dress up like a burrito and come in to get a free dinner. So, since we LOVE Chipotle and really, who can pass up free food, we grabbed the foil and headed out for dinner. After we had eaten our dinner, the boys thought we should hit up another Chipotle to get lunch for the next day. So yes, we each got two free burritos!


I made a crown out of foil.


Jarad only wrapped his leg the first time, but then turned it into a Mohawk at the second store.


Maura used an emergency blanket as a chic gown and Cole make his muscles into burritos.

After our BOO-rrito adventures we had decided on making sugar cookies. I made the dough prior, and then we cut them out, baked them and decorated them together. The girls (Me, Maura, Amy & Michelle) did all of the cookie making and the boys (Jar, Cole, Jason & Brian) searched for scary movies.


Here is a sampling of our cookies...we made a ton!


Amy, Maura, Michelle & Fiona...such domestic goddesses!

5 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

MAN, we missed the free burritos!! We love us some Chipotle!

Maura said...

Word to the Wise. Fear X is a pretty lame movie. Sugar cookie fun, however, rocks!

Katie Price said...

Ha ha. You guys are cheap. But I love Chipotle so I guess I can understand. Oh wait, we're cheap too. So I was just catching up on your blog, and I have to say I totally understand about the "real" Dr. Pepper. They sell Coke made with real sugar at Wal-Mart, and it is pure heaven. And Jarad is getting old. When did we get to be adults?

Jamie said...

You guys always do such fun stuff! I've never even been to Chipotle. I'll have to try it out. And free burritos? So sad I missed it!

Anonymous said...

ha ha cute cookies. why didnt you tell us about the free burritos meng?