Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing

Our friends Cole & Maura just went on a trip home to Texas and brought us back a suprise! REAL, old school, Dr. Pepper. So, the two of us, Cole & Maura and Jason & Amy had a DP party and drank our tasty treats! It was so super yummy! Thank you Cole & Maura!

The "real" Dr. Pepper made with real sugar cane in the grand state of Texas. Aren't the bottles cool?!


Cole & Maura- cheers!


Jar & I..although Jar didn't drink any since he is still determined to make it to his one year mark of no caffiene.

4 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Way to stick to your guns Jarad!

Anonymous said...

mmm..I have never tried real dr pepper but coke I have and it so much better so I can imagine.

Maura said...

I am not sure how I feel about that picture. :)

Ashley said...

You look hot as usual Maura!