Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall

I am always in the mood to do something crafty and spiff up our little apartment. So last week, we were at IKEA (love it!) and I saw these mirrors for $2.99/each.

I proceeded to buy three of them for my latest, brilliant cheap decor idea!

Then at Walmart later that day, I picked up some paint and paint brushes for cheap and began the project. After a few coats of paint and some sealant, the mirrors were done. Jar helped me hang them in our bathroom today and they are just want I imagined! Here is the finished product! SO CUTE! (well, I think so!)



p.s. Just a side note, this is my 101st post!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I think so too! Love them!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

I agree! Good idea... :D

geri said...

I love it! I need you to come out here and help me brainstorm some ideas!

Amy S said...

They turned out super cute! I need to get going on my home decorating projects...

Kern County Kids Read said...

way to spiff up the home! Congrats on your 101 posts!

Anonymous said...

Girl you are so awesome. I love them I will pay you to make me some. Ha that is how uncrafty I am. Steve wants you to come show us how to refinish our table. I told him about yours and he was all curious. How are you guys?

J said...

You are so crafty! And I love that you are such a bargain shopper too! It's always fun to make cool things for super cheap. I like the color combo you went with. I bet it really brightened up the room. :)

Lualemaga's said...

I really like the color combo that you used, and the mirrors turned out great!