Sunday, October 26, 2008

Park City Party

OK, so it wasn't really a party, but I still had fun! I had to attend the Deaf Education Summit this past weekend for work. I went up with my friend Jenn and as part of the conference they put you up in the hotel, which this year was The Canyon's. I've never stayed there before and it was really nice! The conference was also good, but I had the most fun hanging out with Jenn. We played in the hot tubs, ate junk food and watched TV and we even had a fire alarm Friday night. All in all, tons of fun for a work conference!


The Canyon's was a ritzy place...very nice!


Here we are, all ready, in our complementary robes, to head to the hot tubs. (There were three and a huge pool!)

5 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

I saw the bathrobe photo before I read your post and thought maybe you had gone to a spa LOL. Looks ritzy though - fun!

The Petterssons said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

geri said...

How cute are you two! I can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

PS-tell Jenn I love the short hair!

Emily said...

I am so jealous! What a fun time!

Jamie said...

Wow. That looks like quite the posh life. It makes we want to get away as well. Never mind, I always feel like getting away. Someday I'm going to go to one of those spa hotels where you get spa treatments all day and live in robes and slippers. For now, I'll just have to dream and walk around my house in my slippers and robe.