Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bloggin-BLAH!

Sorry, in advance, because this post has no pictures. I always have my camera with me but lately have realized that I return home from things and say to myself, "Darn it! I forgot to take a picture!" And then I don't blog because I really dislike blogs without pictures. So, here is a first for me!

Anyway, nothing new or exciting has been going on around here for me- just work, young womens and trying to be fit. Jarad, however, has a few exciting updates. And since he never blogs on "our" blog, I will fill everyone in!

He got a JOB!!! Which he started Monday and has just been doing training thus far, but so far he is liking it. It has been a fun week adjusting to both of us getting up and getting ready in the mornings. It is also funny to watch Jar and his OCD habits of picking out, ironing and setting out his clothes the night before! He makes me laugh!

Jarad also joined a co-ed volleyball team recently with one of our friends, Amy. They play once a week and play four games, matches, rounds...whatever you call them in volleyball, a night. He loves it and has alot of fun. I got to watch him tonight and that was entertaining as well!

Well, that's the updates from us!

Ok, I just can't post without a picture! And since this post was mostly about Jar- here is a cute photo of him!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him. That was fun the other night. Lets do it again soon k? My house, dinner on me.

The Petterssons said...

Yay he got a job! Where is he working now?

Melissa Tupou said...

Congrats on the new job! Volleyball sounds fun I wish I could find something like that.

Ashley said...

He is working at State Farm Insurance as a Claims Agent. And yes Ang...lets do it again soon! I wanna play that game Trav & Katie taught us.

Chad and Tara said...

Yay Jarad is working again! Let's just hope his old OCD habits don't include trying to iron his shirt while he's wearing it again!

Ashley said...

Nope...he has new ironing issues! That is ironing too much! Everything gets ironed...even t-shirts, jeans, etc. At least he always looks nice and wrinkle free!

Kern County Kids Read said...

I could use more of Jar's ironing issues in me... Spouse told me he talked to you on the phone and said Jarad had gotten a job! Hooray! Such an asset - can't believe he wasn't snatched up sooner. I got a little worried when I saw his post about donating blood/plasma. I thought perhaps he'd gotten a little desperate and was selling his body fluids for $ to make ends meet until a job came though. So glad he got all his seniority back, etc. w/ them!

Jarad 31 said...

Yes suburban frontier, I was selling my body fluids for $ to make ends meet until my job came through, but now I just do it for fun!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Way to brave the needles!