Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Normally, I don't love Halloween, but this year I really had fun with it. The Youth put on a Halloween Carnival for the Primary kids this year and so I dressed up for that as a cave woman.


And then for work, we always have a Halloween party at school and everyone wears costumes. So for work, I was a witch, because it was something my kids would recognize.

The full-body shot.


The head shot- my green make-up did scare a few of kids a little bit!
Thanks to my pal Jenn for letting me borrow her costumes!

3 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

You are a very pretty witch! :) I love sugar cookies. Looks like fun!

ASL Club said...

Hey, there you hottie witch. The costume fits you better... Hooters.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Audrey's teacher had painted her face to look like a cat and Audrey said she had "changed" her face! LOL- Your kids probably thought the same thing.