Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jade Cafe

Saturday we went to the Jade Cafe, a small, ghetto, truck-stop kind of cafe down on 9th S. and just past West Temple. I started going there in college with my friend Tarina and her family. So, now that we are married, she and I and our husbands still have to frequent the Jade. However, we only eat one thing... PANCAKES! They are so delicious and I love them!

Yup, it is an Asian owner I think and the cooks are Asian too. But they make the best pancakes! Ooo...just thinking about them, makes me want to go get some!


T & Chris at the Jade


After breakfast, we play a little game of quarter tossing. You stand on a line of the sidewalk and pick another line and each person tosses a quarter. The person who gets closests wins all the quarters! Jar won last time!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

wow, my lazy-non-showered-yet Saturday appearance really shows in that photo!! lol, oh the tasty Jade pancakes!!! I could eat those every day! speaking of which, let's go again, SOON!! :)

The Petterssons said...

I went there once with the Tarina and Tiana and loved their pancakes too!