Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Snow

Can we say SAD DAYS!!!


This is what we woke up to this morning as we were getting ready for church!
We are not ready for snow and the coldness of winter. What happened to fall??! Last week it was still in the 80's and now this?! What has happened to our weather?! I sure hope it warms back up a bit for a while...the shorter winter the better!

On a happier note, we put up our Halloween/fall decor. I love decorating our house for the seasons and holidays!
And I found this beauty yesterday at Robert's for $4! (thank you 50% off sales!)

4 comments:

Amy S said...

I know what you mean. I am SOOO not ready for winter.

J said...

AHHHHHHH! It snowed here too! A lot actually. I almost put Christmas music on last Sunday to coincide with the weather.

geri said...

Snow! Is this a bad time to mention it's been in the low 80s and sunny? And on Sunday we went down to the boardwalk and had a picnic? Okay, right. Bad time. However, I'm totally jealous- I want to be close to the powder!

Anonymous said...

I suck at being a cousin. Tell Jar happy late birthday. Are you guys coming to Morgs birthday? Kangaroo Zoo is very very fun... hope to see you guys. Love you