Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cousins

Jar and I got to watch his little cousins again this week. They are so much fun! We took them to swimming lessons and Flips (kids gymnastics) & tennis for Morgan. Jarad & Burke played Lego Star Wars on the Wii for a while and Morgan & I colored many pages in her WALL-E coloring book. We also ate lunch at Pace's again! It was super funny on the drive home from lunch...Morgan told us that next time we take care of them we should come to our house instead of theirs. And then Burke added in his two cents and said that we should move into their house and their mom & dad should move into our house and switch places! We got a good laugh from that and the many other funny things they say! Fun times! :)


Jarad & Burke


Ash & Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take them all the time so I can't! Everytime I say am I keeping the kids today, Amy says no Ashley is! SUPER ASHLEY! I am jealous. I guess you have replaced me, if it was anyone else I would be mad, but I guess I will let you!!:)

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Ash I love the last picture of you and Morgan...so cute!