Friday, July 11, 2008

Little Ones

I know I may be biased but my niece and nephew are just SO STINKIN' CUTE! Jar and I had a blast playing with them and holding them and just spending time with them. Here are a few cute pics of us and the little ones! Jarad & Jordan Jarad & Audrey- playing some Wii- which Audrey loved to do! She kept saying, I want a mote-control! Audrey and her breakfast...this day it was fruit loops but every other day she wanted marshmallow mateys for every meal! Me holding Jordan. He is the smiliest baby! Jordan on the blanket I made him. Jar & I with the little ones!
One morning Audrey got all dressed up and requested some music so she could dance! (sorry about the sideways picture but I couldn't figure out how to turn it!)

2 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Wow! You were fast to post! I love the photo you did of Jordan on the blanket you made for him. He looks like he is showing off his man-muscles! We miss you guys already!

geri said...

Someday when I have offspring, I would like to request a cute blanket like Jordan's!