Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wedding Bliss

Today our friends Peter & Michelle got married!!! Peter was Jarad's roommate before we got married and so we've known them for quite a while. Peter & Michelle actually started dating just after Jarad & I but they took the longer road to the temple I guess! We are so happy for them and are really glad they shared their day with us. We were able to attend their sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. I love going to other's sealings because it reminds me of when Jar & I were sealed and how lucky I am to have him forever! We also went to their luncheon and reception. It was at Gardner Villiage in W. Jordan and it was very nice. We are also sad though, because they are moving to Arizona right after thier honeymoon, so Peter can attend medical school down there. We'll miss them! But it was fun to see them so happy and enjoying their special day. Congratulations Peter & Michelle!


Peter & Michelle coming out of the Temple- they're married!!


Peter & Michelle and Me & Jarad at the reception!


Our feet...dressed for the wedding... Jar's idea!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love the feet pictures. Chris and I ALWAYS do those...it's an obsession Chris has had for long time...but it's fun! :)

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

VERY cute shoes Ashley!