Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July

We were able to celebrate the 4th with all the fam in Cali. Melanie's parents were also in town for the blessing and celebrated with us as well. David & Melanie's neighborhood had a block party, which included a yummy BBQ with food-a-plenty and then a great fireworks show in the culdesac afterwards. There were lots of bigger fireworks and of course my two favorites, POP-IT'S and SPARKLERS!!!


My neice Audrey did some swimming in a kiddie pool with the neighborhood kids and the rest of us just relaxed and enjoyed the fun!


Cutest, most-mellow baby ever!!- Little Jordan.


Jar holdin' Jordan and Mom!


Audrey loved sparklers more than me I think! We even did them the day after too!


The Whole Fam
(back row- Leslie & Bruce, Mel's parents, Jar & Me, front row- David, Audrey, Dad, Mom holding Jordan, and Melanie)

1 comment:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Yeah! Cute photos! Yours turned out good. thanks for letting me make copies!