Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My shoot with the Tribune







So, this isn't a typical post that Ash would do, but I just wanted to post some shots that I got doing my assignment with the Tribune. It was just like the normal days when I would shoot for the Chrony, but this time, the photos were running in a bigger/better paper. YEAH!!! The first two photos are the two that the Tribune ran in the Sunday Sports Section. I am way excited and hope that I can get another shoot, well, many more shoots, with the Tribune!

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Congrats!! :) Those are good lookin pics!

Kern County Kids Read said...

You really captured the intense mood on the player's face in the first one. I like the last one a lot too.

geri said...

Nice Jarad! How exciting- fingers crossed for MANY more shoots!!!

Sarah said...

Nice job Jarard! Wahoo!