Friday, November 14, 2008

Um.............what?

Where I come from, we spell "welcome" W-E-L-C-O-M-E.
Apparently some people spell it differently

It's Jarad posting again. Ash and I were browsing at JOANN'S for some holiday stuff because their Christmas stuff is 50% off right now and there are some steals. We found the perfect door hanger, this is the one that we are going to buy for our front door!! Isn't it awesome!!!

and P.S. I am SUPER stoked because i am shooting for the SALT LAKE TRIBUNE tomorrow!!!! A dream come true!!!

7 comments:

Pugmire family said...

Ashley!
Wow, I havnt talked to you in so long! I am so glad stumbled onto your blog! Where are you living? Are you still in Utah? I would love to hear from you. our blog is familypugmire.blogspot.com
Hopefully I will talk to ya soon!
Carissa (Ayala)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Awesome score on the SLT shoot! Be sure to post about your gig.

Maura said...

Yeah for the Trib! Your photos were hot!!!!

Gav said...

Congrats man, can you post the pics you shoot for the trib? or at least other pics in the same shoot that the trib doesn't take?

Chad and Tara said...

That's awesome! I kind of want to hang that on my front door!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha that is funny. good job Jar!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is the new job?

J said...

Ha ha ha ha,
I hope you got that sign on sale. It is baffling isn't it? Definitely something I would hang on my own door!