Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 Months

 12 lbs 1.5 oz
You're really growing!
(and look at that face- such personality!)

You've developed your own little personality too.

 Such a princess and you love to smile!

 You had a busy and fun month! You met the rest of your counsins and more Aunts/Uncles. We spent a fun weekend at Grandma/Papa's.

You had your first 4th of July! 
(Thanks for the outfit Grandma!)

We spent the 4th having fun at the lake as a family.


Sadly, you also got your first sunburn. :(

 You are really trying to figure out your hands and fingers.

 Such concentration!

 We had a special visitor- your birthmom!

 More time at the zoo!

You get to play with your cousin Reise a lot and she just loves you!
(she has from even before you were born! I think you'll be besties forever!)

 Tummy time isn't too bad now cause you have really gotten the hang of holding up your head.

You're the sweetest baby and adorable too! I don't think it is possible for Daddy and I to love you even more but we do E.V.E.R.Y. day!!!
(I don't think you care yet, but you finally fit into some shoes and I love when you wear them!)


1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

I cry almost every time I read your blog posts! So happy for you!