Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weenie Roast

I love campfires! In the mountains while actually camping is preferred but really I'll take them anytime and almost anywhere! So this past weekend, we had a weenie roast in my parent's backyard. Nothing better than some hot dogs, s'mores (made with Reese's instead of chocolate bars) and family! Even though it was a little windy, I loved every minute of it!


Fire! Wish I had a yard, so I could have one of my very own to use everyday.


YUM! Weenies on a stick...


Reese's s'more- I'm telling ya- the best!


My Dad- chowin' down...have a picture of Mom but she said not to post it...something about her hair.


My brother Kev and sis-in-law Lori (cute preggo lady!)


Jar & I (yes- my hair looks much better here- finally got my hair did- yes!)

3 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun! Never tried smores with Reeses before. Might have to.

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

So fun! Looks like I've had one too many smore! haha

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I could totally go for a SMORE'S now!! Yummm!!!!!!!

Miss you kids!