Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Date Night

Jarad and I went on a double date with our friends Ried and Rebecca before they moved. We spent a night enjoying Manitou Springs. Jarad and I haven't explored this cute little town and were pleasantly surprised by its charm.

We had a great time walking around and seeing the different shops.

Jarad and I during the walk.

They also have a bunch of natural, mineral springs that you can drink from and you can even fill up bottles to take home.

Ried and Rebecca show us how it's done!

We had dinner at a cute little restaurant called Naturally's. Everything is well...natural and yummy too.

Our side was this pasta thing that I don't even remember the name of. I was skeptical at first but it was good and I ate it all! (shocker, I know...)

Then for dessert, we had made reservations at Mona Lisa- a fondue restaurant.

We had cheese and chocolate fondues. The chocolate was SOOOO delish!

After getting really full on chocolate, we walked around a little more and went to the Penny Arcades.

My favorite game is ski-ball and so we played a few games.

We also had to take funny pics on the little rides they had. Nice face babe!

In one of the arcade buildings there was a penny game that foretold your future occupation.

Jarad should have been a lion tamer...

and I missed my calling and apparently should have been a beautician.

We had a great time in Manitou and plan on spending some more date nights there.

This pics not from Manitou but the same weekend we celebrated Kate's first birthday and I just love this picture of all of them. They've since moved away which makes us so sad. :( Miss you guys!

No comments: