Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Fur-Baby

Sadie is a girl's best friend! She will snuggle me all day on the couch or go for a short run with me. She is the best dog, even when she is a little bit naughty sometimes! We have little kids over sometimes and she is so good with them- she just licks them a lot and sits still when they chase her or pull on her ears. WE LOVE HER! Plus it doesn't hurt that she is so C.u.T.e!!

She recently went to the groomers...


Sadie pre-hair cut! She was SO FLUFFY!


She looks so skinny and small after she gets her hair cut. Plus they put little bows in, which she always tries to get out and Jarad hates.


Sadie joined me on the lawn the other day to soak up some sun!

4 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Well I happen to love the bows -- looks like little pigtails! Cute!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Cute little Sadie!! I love the bows too!

Lance n Amber said...

Your Fur baby is so cute--even all shaved like that!

Amy S said...

Awww so cute. I am totally behind on reading blogs, but loved catching up on what you guys have been up to! That turkey leg looked DELISH by the way. :) Miss you guys!