Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's the Climb!

Our friends Megan & Jason are expert climbers! Jarad and I have climbed a few times at climbing walls but nothing serious. Since I'm a wee bit afraid of heights, climbing doesn't intice me too much but Jarad's pretty interested in getting into it.

So Jason & Megan invited him to climb with them at the Garden of the Gods. Jason is helping Jarad get harnessed up!

Jarad climbed the face of two different rocks. Climb on!

Almost to the top! He did really good and only had a little bit of an "Elvis" leg (shaking leg).

Back down at the bottom- thumbs up! Guess he likes it. :)

Here's Jarad on the face of the second rock. It was harder and alot flatter.

The second climbing area was also on top of a bigger rock that we had to climb up to sit on the platform area.

Jarad & I after his second climb on the platform (notice my fake, I'm scared of falling off the platform smile!).

Jarad L.o.V.e.D!! climbing and hopes to do more climbing soon!

No comments: