Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Part of the Reason I haven't posted in FOREVER!

Recently, my calling at church was changed. Previously I served as the secretary in Young Women's and then after four plus years, the old pres, Josie (love her!!) was getting released. So you guessed it! They asked me to be Young Women's president. At first I felt really overwhelmed with info and responsibility, but it has gotten progressively better. My counselors are great and the girls are awesome! So, because my new calling has kept my pretty busy...my blogging has been limited.
Anyway...here is a picture of one of my first activities as president. A Wacky shorts contest...each girl brought shorts or pants to cut off and then we had a pile of random stuff that they could use to add to their shorts and make them WACKY!!!


My girls in their WACKY shorts!

3 comments:

Kern County Kids Read said...

Congrats on the new calling. YW is fun :)

Katie Price said...

Ash you will be awesome. It's so hard to not feel inadequate, but you will be amazing. You are so organized and so much fun. Those girls are so lucky to have you.

J said...

Oh, I miss you guys!!

You will be a great pres. Have fun with it while it lasts!