Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anniversary Celebrations- Part 2

On our actual anniversary, I took Jar to one of our favorite places...Tsunami. Some of the best sushi ever! Since sushi is kind of expensive, we don't go often, so I thought it would be a special treat! I skipped the blindfold this time but made him promise to close his eyes till we got there. Jarad isn't a huge fan of surprises but humored me anyway and kept his eyes closed until we arrived. We ate some delicious sushi and even saved a little for lunch the next day.
After sushi, I took Jarad to Nielsen's Frozen Custard for his maiden voyage. I couldn't believe he'd never been! It's so yummy!
We had a great anniversary and can't believe we'd been married for two years already! Times flies when you are having fun!
Love you Jar!!


Roses on the actual anniversary.


Me & Jar and SUSHI!!!


Flowers from the Friday of camping.

2 comments:

Amy S said...

Mmmm that all sounds so good. We def need to go get sushi together and the frozen custard! Your guys' anniversary sounds like so much fun.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun! Can't wait to see you Friday!