Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Football & Cheesecake- Does it get any better?!?!

Saturday night, Jar & I went to the Utes game. They played UNLV. Lucky for us, our buddy Cole is still a student and got us cheap tickets to go with him and his cute wife, Maura. On the way to the game, we hit up Red Robin and ate their yummy, endless fries! (Can I tell you how much I love them!!) The game was awesome and of course, we won 42-21. I screamed and cheered and even remembered all the words to the fight song! At the end of the game there were fireworks celebrating Rice-Eccles Stadium being open for ten years, which was pretty cool. Earlier in the game, Cole stated that if the Utes won we should go get dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. So, according to the score...we were off after the fireworks ended! Neither Jar nor I had been to the new one here in SLC, so it was fun to go. I had almost forgotten how amazing their cheesecake is! MMMMMM....so yummy!


Me & Jar at the game.


Ah....a sea of red...gotta love it!


Part way through the game, Jar let me wear his hat and so I sported it gangsta' style for a while.


Our feet...I hope you know who's is who's!


mmmmmm....cheesecake!


Cole & Maura at the Cheesecake Factory

2 comments:

Janna said...

I love how everywhere you guys go--- you take a picture of your feet. I LOVE IT :)

Unknown said...

of course we all know who's feet are who's....you're the only one on the planet with toes that long ash!! :P love you guys!