Sunday, April 6, 2008

Utah Vs. BYU Gymnastics



Who rocks the house? I say the Utes rock the house and when the Utes rock the house, they rock it all the way down!!!
GO UTES!



Our pals Cole & Maura :)



Us :)

Do you even have to ask who won???!!! The Red Rock Utes did of course!! Thanks for Tarina & Chris for hooking us up with the tickets! And thanks to Cole & Maura for coming with us. We tried out a new resturant called Stella right by our house before the meet and hit up Mindy's(???name?)- a shake joint in Sugarhouse. We always have fun at the gymnastic meets especially listening to Jarad share is abundant knowledge of it (he was a gymnastic in his youth). However, at this gymnastics meet I realized something sad...Jarad doesn't even know the U's fight song! I knew it in college and still know it three years after graduation! So...I guess now it is my duty to teach Jar in the next three weeks before he graduates! All I have to say....I am a Utah-man sir! GO UTES!!!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

The UTES ROCK the house ALL THE WAY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maura said...

We have some serious work before these boys graduate. SO much fun!