Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Birthday



This was a note that Jar left on my mirror for my birthday.



And the roses Jar gave me.

March 27th was my 26th birthday. It was a good day- fairly normal, but good. I am lucky to have great family and friends who contacted me wishing me Happy Birthday. Jarad also got me 26 roses, one for each year old I am...just like my Dad used to do when I was a little girl.
Tarina & Chris were kind enough to make me a birthday dinner and have me over to spend most of the evening with them since Jarad had to work late. (email me some pixs Wein and I will add them to this post.)

Thanks to everyone for my gifts and for all the calls and texts. It made my birthday special. Love you all!

2 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love all the postings ASH!! We were so happy to be able to have you over for dinner! It worked out great that Jar got off work early too! :) Anyways, we love you tons!! It was fun to see all the new pictures up...I love 'em!!! Love ya!! -Wein

Kern County Kids Read said...

Glad you had a happy birthday!