Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Spring Break



Here's Jar- chillin' while we waited for the fam to arrive at Red Lobster for dinner.



My Mom & Dad!



Here is Kev & Lori.



Here's Lindsey and her boyfriend Taft.



We met up with my family and went to dinner at Red Lobster. We celebrated my birthday and Easter and just chatted and enjoyed being together. We love and miss them so much!! (Me, Dad, Lindsey, Jarad, Mom, Lori & Kevin)



We also got to go out to dinner with Ben & Krista at Red Robin and catch up with them. We love you guys!



We also were tagged by the Pumpkin-man while we were there. It has been passed back and forth between Jarad and one of his buddies since before his mission. They give it to each other decorated for whatever holiday and a treat of some sort and it is pretty funny. Don't worry, we didn't have to bring it home...we retagged the Hunt's with a Happy Spring flower-pumpkin before we left.



While we were there, Jar's family was nice enough to take us to Cinzetti's to celebrate my birthday. We went for brunch and it was delicios! Breakfast and lunch at a great Italian joint. We filled up on crepes and all sorts of other yummy foods. His family got me the best birthday present- A SEWING MACHINE!!! They also gave me some of the necessary supplies to get started sewing!



The night before Easter we spent the evening dying eggs. It was fun to do it with our niece, Sienna. Here is Sienna & Jarad posing for the camera.



Deahna (Sienna's mom) & Sienna having fun dying eggs.



Sienna had a few days of school while we were there and every week I think it is, her teacher writes a little newsletter to send home and spotlights two kids a week. This is the newsletter she got the week we were there. WE LOVE YOU SIENNA!!!



Jar & I had tons of fun at home!!



Easter Sunday- all ready for church in our Sunday best.



Being crazy as usual...



Here is Miss Sienna in her pretty Easter dress & her new Easter bunny!



For my birthday, Kayla made me a cake! She is an amazing cake decorater. Thanks Kayla!!!


Over spring break, Jarad and I decided to fly home to Colorado to spend time with family. We had a great time and miss our families so much! We stayed with Jarad's parents in Berthoud but were able to spend an evening with my family as well. While in Berthoud, we got to sleep in, hang out, go hot-tubbing, go shopping, see friends and enjoy Easter with the family. We also saw the play Savior of the World in Greeley which a few of the surrounding stakes were putting on.

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

WOW Ash,
I had fun seeing those pics of your family. So I saw David and his wife a few months ago and that was cool, and now that is so cool to see the pics of the rest of your family, I havent seen Lindsey since she was like a baby, craziness, how we are all grown-ups now.
I'm enjoying your blog, its great to see your life.
I know its been soo many years since we have memories together, but its soo cool to see your life now and that your doing so well.
Take care,
your (way) old friend