Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Resident Duck



Our resident duck...I couldn't find his friend.



Yes, that would be snow. :P



And yes, it really was April 15th!

So, recently we've realized we have a new resident in our apartment complex- Mr. Duck. According to others, he comes back every year and also has a friend. We've spotted the two of them a couple of times but when I went to capture their photo, only one of them available apprently for the photo shoot. So I shot his photo just before heading to work earlier this week. Then when I went to leave work, which is only about 3-4 miles from our apt., I walked outside to find that is was snowing! As you may have read previously, I am very done with the winter season particularily the white-stuff! I wonder how our new friend Mr. Duck feels about snow in April??!!

1 comment:

Kern County Kids Read said...

I can't believe you're still getting snow!