Sunday, April 27, 2008

Preparing for Graduation



Jarad decided about two Sunday's ago that since his hair was SOOO long and shaggy he may need to start instating the side-part...not to worry, I veto-ed this idea but the shag was still there. Until...



Thursday, Jarad decided that his hair needed some TLC before graduation this coming week. So Amelia, another gal in young women's with me who cuts hair on the side, came over to tend to his mop. :) Jarad also decided to go high-style and added some low-lights to his hair. So here he is in all of his foiled glory!



Now it was time for the hair cut! And away Amelia went with the shears...trimming and snipping for quite some time because Jarad had so much hair! Just like any kid, he wasn't quite so sure about this haircut business!



And here is the finished product. A little messy still and not too short, but something a little more grown up as Jarad prepares to graduate and enter the real world. Isn't he so handsome???!!!



Ok, now you're scaring me!!

8 comments:

Sodacokin said...

hey hey hey congratulations for your graduated.!!

nice cut of hair jeje!

take care!
=)

fabian from chile!

J said...

wowzers! that last picture you look like a ravenous animal jarad! congrats on graduating. Woot woot!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Nice haircut Jar! I just gave Chris one the other day.....if you comment on how nice it looks on Friday I'll give ya a dollar!!

ha ha!

Love ya guys! Can't wait for graduation coolness!!

Maura said...

Jarad...you are so pampered...getting your hair dyed! Can't wait for your party!

Janna said...

I have the sexiest brother alive! Yep! I think I do! Love you and wish I could be there this weekend. CONGRATS!!! LOVE YOU

Kern County Kids Read said...

Got the graduation announcement in the mail! So excited for you both! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

geri said...

I CANNOT believe you managed to grow your hair so long, nice!

CONGRATS on the big graduation, here's to being a big kid!!

Katie Price said...

Jarad looks awesome. I'm so sorry we couldn't make the graduation barbecue. Grandma's thing took longer than we thought and then I had to go to work for a few hours. But we are so happy for your guys - life will be so much easier now. Congrats Jarad! We're proud of you.