Thursday, April 1, 2010

Magical Mary Poppins

My parents got tickets to Broadway's Mary Poppins for my birthday present. And it was magical!!! I love going to the theatre and it was so fun to spend the evening with the girls!


This was just a cool statue/sculpture outside the Performing Arts Center in Denver.


Mary Poppins has always been one of my favorite movies and I was thrilled to see the Broadway show. It was such a fabulous performance!


Me and my sisser Linds- LOVE HER!


The Girls- Barbera, Mom, Lori, Me and Lindsey

3 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

That would be a magical present. Very memorable!
Happy Birthday Ash.
Love ya!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I love those ladies! Glad you got to play with them on your special day! I can't wait to see the trip photos! Love ya!!!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

How fun- what a great b-day outing!