Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brotherly Love

Almost two weeks ago, my little brother was returning to Colorado from his business trip in Alaska and had a long layover here in Salt Lake. So, I went to the airport and picked him up and we got to spend a few hours catching up and hanging out before he had to get back for his flight. We went to Noodles & Co...yummy, for dinner and just sat, ate and chatted. Jar met up with us after work so he could see Kevin as well.
It was so awesome to see him and get to spend some time with him. He is one of my best friends and I miss being able to see him (and his cute wife) more often. He never fails to make me laugh till my side hurts and is always supportive and I love him SOOOO much!


Kev & I- buds forever!

4 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

KEv-o!!! How cool Ash, I am glad you got to see him. Such a good kid he is, gotta love him! And of course Lori, too!! :)

Kern County Kids Read said...

We are getting so excited for an upcoming Wilson reunion! It is not happening soon enough.

crimefighter said...

What about some other brother love, huh??? I have the neice and nephew too. Just kidding; fun you guys got to tag up.

Unknown said...

i love our family :)