Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Golden Birthday To Me!

Yup, I am officially in my "late" twenties! The big 27 of the 27th of March- my golden birthday. And that's a good way to describe my day- golden!

Jarad took the day off of work and so I got to spend the day with him! We slept in, Jar cooked me breakfast (waffles with strawberries), we did some shopping, went to the movies and just had fun together. That night, some pals came over for brownies and ice cream and then I got to go to girls night in which was fun!


Some of the crew from the brownie get-together.

Thanks to everyone for the phone-calls, the texts, the messages on facebook, the gifts, etc. etc. I felt very loved and blessed to have such great family and friends share their love with me on my birthday.

It was a great birthday and am ready to take on the year of 27!

No comments: