Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pretend Parents

We love kids- we want children- and can't wait to start our family!!

Sometimes we get the chance to babysit our friend's children, cousins or nieces/nephews and be, as we call it, "pretend parents" for an evening or a day.

For our friend Rebecca's birthday, we offered to babysit so they could go out for a nice dinner.


Jarad watching a show with both of the girls.


We also went to I-Top-It... (YUM!)


Me rocking Kate to sleep- don't mind my weird face, it was late- and my hair- yikes!

Then the next Saturday, we had the chance to spend the day with my cousin, Olivia, and take her to the zoo. We tried to let her do everything! And had a really fun day showing her all the animals.


She fed some giraffes...


Rode the carousel...


And rode a pony...


Became a tiger...


Rode the train...


And fed the birds!

2 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

You guys are great "pretend parents" and will be great real parents! I love the zoo too!

Kimball Family said...

Ashley, anytime you want to be pretend parents for me and Jake, we would happily "sacrifice" some precious time with our four wonderful kids, so you could get a little fix!