Thursday, May 5, 2011

if you haven't yet..

PLEASE DO!!!


Add our blog button to your blog, or post our hopes to adopt in anyway you can! You can find the code to input into a widget/html on your blog on our side-bar.




If you want some pass-along cards, let us know- we'll put them in the mail to ya! Send us an email or post a comment with your information (I won't publish it).

Help us spread the word- you never know who may read your blog or who you may know! We're coming up on our 6 month mark of being approved to adopt and can't wait to welcome a little spirit and miracle into our family!

Thank you to all our family and friends who are spreading the word, saying endless prayers on our and our future child and birth mother's behalf and who show us such unconditional love and support!!!!

6 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Done!! :)

geri said...

Done and done. Sorry it took me so long. I had these grand plans to re-do our blog layout and figured I'd do it when I did that. Riiiight. Needless to say, I went ahead and added you - because let's get real...by the time I get around to updating my blog layout you are going to have a herd of children :) Love your guts.

Kern County Kids Read said...

Been handing out cards here!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Been handing out/putting up our cards.

Jenn said...

I did, too. Good luck! Love, love, love.

Kimball Family said...

A few weeks ago I posted your link on Facebook. I can't wait for you to be parents; you will both be so awesome!