Friday, December 31, 2010

SNOW!

We've had hardly any snow so far this winter! A fact, that actually makes me quite happy. Not because I dislike snow, I just REALLY dislike driving in it. But just before New Years we had a "big" storm and got about 4 inches at the most.


Sadie wasn't so sure about the white stuff since she hasn't seen it in a while.


Jarad got sent home from work early and took to shoveling the walk (ours and the little old lady across the way too).


Sadie and I played for just a few minutes outside before coming in because it was extremely COLD!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys are doing good. I'm glad. I have to tell you as soon as your Christmas card came in the mail Maya immediately took it and it was hers. It couldn't go on the door with the rest of the cards because yours was extra special to her:) Take care!

Kern County Kids Read said...

Way to go Jarad!