Friday, December 10, 2010

A Real Live Tree

The yearly tradition of getting a tree continues! Because we are new to the area, I googled a tree lot and we took a chance and lucked out! They had some great trees to pick from and were very reasonably priced.


Jar & I all bundled up to go pick out our tree!

We always get a Noble Fir tree and this year, the first tree we saw was our winner!


Jarad lets me have the final say (mostly because I'm a lot pickier) on which tree we end up with.

We saw this tree and laughed because it was just so fluffy!


I made Jarad stick his head in there for fun! He's such a good sport. :)


Jarad did his husbandly duties and brought the tree inside and secured it in our tree stand.

Here's our tree..

before the lights and ornaments.

And...

All dressed up!
(Don't worry- the picture makes our tree look like it's leaning but it is just the angle of my camera.)

Now on to convincing Jarad that we should leave it up all year!

3 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

I love your tree! And I love your hat. You are so pretty!

Ashley said...

Thanks Shmam! I actually made my hat with my knifty-knitter. ;)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Really cute- so jealous of yummy pine scent with our fakey tree!