Monday, September 13, 2010

Reason 4, 877, 540 Why I Love My Husband

I called my husband on my way home from work. Told him that I had a less than great day and apologized in advance for the possibility of a grouchy wife. He then informed me that he had lost his keys and I would need to drive half an hour each way to let him in his car. But then, he called back and had found his keys in the ignition and had arranged for building security to come help him out. PHEW! After his crisis had been averted, I asked him to pick up something for the dinner (I had already started cooking) and he not only agreed to stop at the store but also came home with these...


and that is reason # 4,877,540 why I love my husband! Thanks honey for my beautiful surprise! I love you!!

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Way to go Jarad!! Major brownie points! :)

Andrea said...

It sounds like you guys have been pretty busy lately. Glad to see you are doing well!

Lance n Amber said...

Good job Jarad!

Alec and Tiffany said...

Way to go Jarad! We sure miss you guys...I love all the updates and pictures. Keep us updated on when exactly you are coming to visit. We must see you!