Thursday, September 16, 2010

4th Anniversary

Jarad and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary. It seems crazy to both of us that we've been married that long! But in the same breath, it seems like we've never been apart. Since our anniversary landed in the middle of the week this year, but kept it pretty low key.

Jarad sent these beautiful flowers to me at work. It was very funny- my students saw them and all wanted to smell them and know who sent them to me. It is quite funny explaining what a husband is to group of 4 yr olds!


Sorry it isn't the best picture- I took it on my phone.

I've always wanted to send something to Jarad...but what do you send to a guy???


FOOD! Chocolate covered strawberries and apples. And just another reason he is the best husband ever, he didn't eat them at work! He saved them for us to eat together...and they were SO YUMMY!

One of our favorite things to do is going to sushi but since it is often expensive, we don't go often. But we decided we should splurge for our anniversary.


Sushi is so pretty...yum!


Happy Anniversary babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Ash! What a great hubby. An anniversary is definitely a time to show his stuff and he did a good job. Love and miss you. :)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Good reason to splurge!