Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hootie & Brad

We love going to concerts but didn't go to any all summer! So, we had to get one in before it gets too cold. And I LOVE country music! So, Jarad agreed to go to the Brad Paisley concert. The amphitheatre is pretty cool and is actually right in the middle of the city!


The amphitheatre while we were waiting for the concert to start.


So nice and so excited!!

Justin Moore (we don't really know his music, except Small Town USA) was the "surprise" opener and then Darius Rucker (aka Hootie from Hootie & the Blowfish) opened as well. We had a HILARIOUS moment that reminded us how old we are getting! Darius sang many of his country songs but also sang quite a few of his Hootie and the Blowfish songs. Just behind us was a group of high-school aged girls, so during one song, Jarad turned to them and asked them if they knew who Hootie & the Blowfish were. Their response, "Who's that?" I about died laughing and Jarad kindly informed them that who they were listening to was Hootie.


It was such a great show!


Brad Paisley is one of my favorites and he is AMAZING on the guitar!!


LOVED the concert! LOVED spending the night with my hubby!

2 comments:

Lance n Amber said...

How fun! I also love Brad Paisley. After meeting him in Nashville (he ma'am-ed me) I planned on marrying him--that is until I met someone way cuter and married him instead!

I love the last picture of you two. Adorable!

p.s. all that Hootie talk was making me feel old too!

Amy S said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! Also happy belated anniversary! You look great (as always)! We miss you guys.