Monday, August 16, 2010

New Digs

We moved into a condo that we had decided needed to be painted. The original plan was to do it before we moved in but with Jarad having surgery, that plan had to be changed a little. Lucky for us- my little brother Kevin and his wife Lori, my Dad, my sister and I were able to do some before and after Jarad's surgery and get it done after we moved in. It was a weird yellow color and we painted it a neutral tan/beige color.


Here I am painting our bathroom- don't judge my grossness- it was almost midnight when this picture was taken.

To thank my family for their help with painting and moving, we had them all over for a BBQ and pool party.


Love the fam!! Me, Jarad, Lindsey, Mom & Dad, Kevin & Lori

Our new place also has a pool, hot tub, tennis courts and clubhouse. We have been taking full advantage of the pool and hot tub.


Sissers- love her!


Lindsey, Me and Lori

So far we are liking our new place and the area- still getting to know where everything is but so far so good!

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Your new place is so cute!! Glad we could help(even though I didn't help all that much). Wish the pool was still open. :(

Unknown said...

Cute! Yay for being sissers! =D Love you!

Maura said...

Can't wait to see the new digs. October 30th can't come fast enough!!!!

Kern County Kids Read said...

That looks like the color we painted our house!