Friday, August 20, 2010

11 Mile Canyon Camping

11 Mile Canyon is beautiful! We went camping there with my brother and his wife and a few of their friends. We took Sadie along for her first camping trip and she loved it! We had hot dogs and s'mores and just enjoyed the campfire Friday night.


Lori was sitting on a camping chair that was being held together by one little thread and all of the sudden, she just fell through the chair!


Jarad and I LOVE to camp! Wish we had gone more this summer.


Sadie loved being out in the woods.


We had some visitors in our campsite in the morning.


Jarad took some cool pictures up in the canyon.


Sadie loved the river and even tried to jump in a time or two.


It was seriously so beautiful up there!


Kev- getting his fish on!


Lori & Bekah- just enjoying the river and some sun!


So cute- Kevin & Lori


Jarad, Sadie and I- I heart camping!!

3 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

LOL!! I've been waiting to see that picture of the chair!! Glad you guys came camping with us. We need to go a lot more next summer.

Maura said...

Soo fun! Is there even such thing as too much camping? Although I think I go just for the smores....:)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Fun times- it would be so fun to go with all you guys and the kids some time!