Friday, July 2, 2010

California- Swimming & Sillyness!

We also went to the pool and the kids love the water!


Jordan liked the kiddie pool the best and just splashed ans splashed!


Audrey was such a fish and loved the put her head under water and show me how she could "swim"


David had a sweet shirt swim thing...he doesn't like the sun too much. But he did do a sweet dive for us all to see.


Melanie and Audrey enjoying the sun.

On the day I was going home, I wanted to take some more pictures. So I pulled out the camera and...

Jordan had to bust out his camera too.

The kids love taking pictures with Mimi's (that's me) camera.


So, we took a bunch of silly pictures together. This is one of my favorites.


David, Melanie, Audrey & Jordan- I LOVE THEM!


Audrey, Aunt Mimi, and Jordan- I wish they lived closer!

On the way to the airport (and maybe another time or two during the week) we had to stop at In & Out- YUMMMM!!!

I think they lace their burgers with something cause they are SO good!

Thanks David & Mel for a great visit! Can't wait to see you all soon! Love you!

No comments: