Thursday, September 24, 2009

Devil's Backbone

Jarad and I decided that we better get at least one hike in this season since we've been so busy and basically slacking on the hiking! So, we googled some hikes close by and found the Devil's Backbone. We thought it would be chilly, but it turned out to be scorching hot day!


I was sorely disappointed in the hike...no trees, no mountains...I felt like I was in Arizona or something! But the backbone was cool- this rock formation that went on forever and really kind of looked like a backbone.


Jar & I- no, I am not angry...just extremely hot (temperature wise) and the sun was really bright as well!


Jarad was taking some cool shots of the backbone as well as a grove of Aspen trees that were at the beginning of the hike.

1 comment:

J said...

Love that picture of you guys. What a HAWT couple you are!