Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3 Years Ago...

Three years ago today we were sealed for eternity! What a blessing it is for me to know that I get to love you forever! Thanks for a great anniversary Jarad! I love you!


Us- 3 years ago


It may have been a little cold that day, but it was the best day of our lives thus far!

Jarad made our anniversary extra special for me this year! Not only did he leave me a present in my car before work and take me to a nice dinner, but he also conspired with some of my new co-workers and planned a picnic for us at my school during lunch. I was told I was needed outside to facilitate communication for a problem but when I rounded the corner of the building I saw...


My cute husband and the great surprise he had set up for me!


He didn't forget a thing! A tablecloth, sparkling cider, sandwiches and roses too! I have the best husband! Thanks for my surprise!

7 comments:

Amy S said...

Wow Jarad, I'm impressed! Very cute! Looks like you guys had an awesome anniversary. Congrats

Janna said...

AW.... my brother is so cute :) I hope to one day find me a man that would be so sweet and loving! YAY! Congrats you two. Love you both!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

LOVE you guys! Happy 3rd!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Miss you guys more than you know! Love ya

Lance n Amber said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. We love you!

Andrea said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! I just had to let you know that Maya asked me last week if I knew how to get to Colorado. She misses you and talks about you and preschool often. Thank you for making such an impression on her!

Katie Price said...

Wow. I can't believe Jarad is that romantic. We miss you both, and think he got a pretty good deal, too, when he married you.