Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Heading East

The car was packed...to the brim! I'm glad we didn't have one more thing to put in my car, cause I don't think it would have fit! We were off...what is normally between a 7 or 8 hour trip, took us almost 9 hours. Guess the weight of all our junk was slowing us down!


Jar & I- ready to make the trek.


Me happy for the potential of what lies ahead. (please note how full the back is!)


Me sad to leave great friends and my comfort zone. (also sad that my seat was literally straight up so that everything would fit in the back!)


We're half way there!


Jarad had to take picture breaks.



Somebody just put me out of my misery! I was really sick of being cramped in my straight up seat!


Really....are we there yet?!?!?!


Jarad wasn't going to make it- between Laramie & Cheyenne, Wyoming there just wasn't anything...no rest-stop, nothin'...what do you expect, we were in the middle of no-where Wyoming! So...Jar had to releave himself on the side of the road.


Finally here, glad we made it...welcome home...to the land of boxes!


Looks like this is where we are sleeping tonight...lovesac in the tub!!

4 comments:

Amy S said...

Wow you guys were loaded down!

geri said...

My goodness!! It brings back memories of our big move, never fun! But always an adventure!! Love ya.

Josie said...

Hi! I hope you are enjoying your life in CO. Meanwhile, we miss you here! I can't believe you took a pic of Jar 'relieving' himself....

ASL Club said...

Jarad, seriously, are you pooing on the side of the road?!? Oh, man. I am laughing so hard. ~Jenn