Sunday, May 24, 2009

Farewells

I have lots of posting to do about our last few weeks here in SLC but since our computer is in Colorado you'll have to wait another few days until I can upload pics and give you all the details.

But for now....we'd love for anyone and everyone to come and say goodbye to us! Tomorrow, Friday, June 5th around 7-ish...low-key hanging out and saying farewell!!! We understand many may not be able to come...sorry about the short-notice...this moving business is crazy!

And don't worry...I promise updates ASAP!

5 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Good luck with the move and life in CO!! Can't wait for more updates.

ASL Club said...

So, my blog isn't as cute as yours but you should check it out. bumblebabyblog.blogspot.com ~Jenn

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I am anxiously awaiting CO updates! :)

Ashley said...

Sorry...there are a few coming...I only have access to the internet at the in-laws but should have my own internet this week! :)

geri said...

I'm with Wein...updates! :) Just kidding, no pressure...but I really am excitedly waiting :)