Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bowlin' Them Over!

This past weekend during the flood rains we decided to hit up Fat Cats. Jarad and I used to go bowling all the time when we were dating and first married but haven't been in forever! And the saddest part is that we live half of a block from Fat Cats! Anyway...so we went with Jason & Amy and had a blast! The boys won the first game and it was a mix up during the second game. I lost to Jar by one point! (Only because his game was off...not because I'm great at bowling...seems to be the trend! Guess I'm just not super athletic!)


We are ready to bowl!


Jarad has some serious bowling SKILZ!


Even a great bowler's stance!


Amy, Jason & Emi are set to bowl too!


Jar & Emi...two cuties!


Me & Emi- one of our favorite babies! So cute!

2 comments:

Amy S said...

That was fun. I'm glad we finally went bowling. Jarad's stance is funny in that pick. HA!

Jarad 31 said...

She would have to use that photo of my excellent stance!!