Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yeah baby, my first blog on our blog

Ashley in the sun

Ashley being a cheese-mo up at the falls.

Jarad staying dry on the rocks in the river.

Ashley's freezing feet in the water.

Both our feet, Jarad, smart, Ashley, freezing.

So, Just in an effort to show everyone that I actually can contribute to our blog, I am blogging. And this blog will probably be different from the way she posts, so everyone will know that it really is me blogging.

Ashley and I went home teaching to the Sullivans. Helen was kind enough to give us a little booklet that has a list and pages of a lot of the trails in the state. It is really cool and it's a great way for us to get out of the house this summer and get some exercise and not be fat couch potatoes. :) Ash and I decided to go to Doughnut falls. ( I can't spell, so sorry if I spelled that wrong )
Here are the photos that I took from the hike. Ashley took others that she will probably add later, so here are mine.