Saturday, June 28, 2008

Concert Coolness!


Chillin' on the grass waiting for the show to begin!


USANA!


Maura & Cole


All of us


YEAH FOR TIM MCGRAW!!!


We love country music!

So as previously posted, we went to Tim McGraw last night! And it was AMAZING!!! First, it is Tim...hello handsome fella with a stellar voice!! Second, it was at the USANA Amphitheater which is a rather cool venue to attend a show. We went with our good friends Cole & Maura and just sang and danced our little hearts out!

So this is how our evening played out...the show was starting at 7:30pm but the gates opened at 6pm and seeing as we had lawn seats (not reserved) we needed to arrive early to get prime lawn area. So Jar and I headed out and got there and only had to wait about 10 min to get in. We walked swiftly to the grass area, found a great spot and just relaxed while we waited for our pals and the concert to begin.
There were two opening bands before Tim came on, Halfway 2 Hazard (H2H) and Jason Aldean. H2H was pretty good but we didn't know any of their songs and Jason Aldean was really good and we did know a couple of his songs.

Cole & Maura ...after a little ticket fiasco, got there just as H2H was getting going. Each band played a short set and then the stage was changed for TIM McGRAW!!!

Then after much anticipation....the music started...and there he was! Lookin' good and sounding better! He sang some new songs which of course were really good and made me want to run out and buy his newest CD (which I probably will later today!). He also sang a bunch of classics, which was my favorite part! Where the Green Grass Grows, Cherokee People, BBQ Stain, I Like It, I Love it, just to name a few! WE danced and sang our little hearts out!!! (OK, Cole, Maura and I did...Jarad only knew a few songs :) since his love for country music isn't what the rest of ours is!)
It was a great show, we had great company and a fantastic time!

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Man that looks so fun! I have never been to an outside concert before, and it was Tim McGraw!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Fun! Makes me want to go country dancing!!!

Katie Price said...

I'm so jealous. How is the ampitheater?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous. You guys are fun. I wish I could have gone. He is such a hottie.